The Arts Institute Group of Merrimack Valley, Inc. invites graduating seniors in the class of 2021 at Merrimack Valley High Schools to apply to our annual scholarship program. This year, we will award a scholarship program. This year, we will award a scholarship to the graduate who most successfully fulfills the following qualifications:
- Be accepted to a College, University or Art School
- Be planning to major in Art or Art related study
- Produce 3 examples of their Art work to be viewed by the judges
- Be recommended by a teacher or guidance counselor
- Complete and submit an application and essay– stating their interest and commitment to continue their studies in the field of Art to the address below. Digital photos or artwork and scanned documents need to be emailed to AIGMVsubmissions@gmail.com. Applications must be received by: April 15, 2021.
The date for judging is: April 28, 20121. On that day, judges will meet virtually to review all submissions. The scholarship recipient and their sponsor will be informed via mail/email and may be asked to attend a future Arts in the Studio production to present their works during the show.